At Føroyar BeerWalk Tórshavn, you can explore the charming streets of Tórshavn and taste unique craft beers from OY Brewing and Mikkeller. Experience an unforgettable journey filled with beer tastings and cultural discoveries.
Walking Craft Beer Tour in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
Where Craft Beers Meet Urban Charms!
- Adult 18 years and older
Flavorful Odyssey in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
It’s fun, educational, and really cozy to explore Copenhagen on foot with beer tastings from Danish breweries and lots of stories – all outdoors, in all kinds of weather, with a local BeerGuide!
Contents of BeerWalk
6 Danish craft beer tastings (approx. 2.5-3 beers) and stories from the following breweries:
- Amager Bryghus
- ÅBEN Brewery
- Too Old To Die Young
You will also hear stories about the area we walk through, and you can keep the tasting glass as a souvenir of your BeerWalk.
- Mikkeller Bar Viktoriagade (meeting point, outside)
- Vesterbro (various stops, outdoors)
- ÅBEN Brewery & Tank Bar (ending point, outside)
Important to Know
- Max 20 participants
- Guide language is either Danish or English
- Dress according to the weather, we are outdoors for the entire tour
- Do not bring your own beer or any other form of alcohol
- The tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- In case of fewer than 7 registered participants, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule
- You must be 18 years or older to participate
Can we help with a BeerWalk or BeerTasting – a perfect social event?
We have held events with beer for groups ranging from 2 to 600 participants – contact us at [email protected] or +45 20906620
1655 Copenhagen V