At Aarhus Craft BeerWalk, you can explore the cozy streets of Aarhus and taste craft beers from local breweries. Experience a fantastic beer-wandering journey filled with unique flavors and locally brewed beer.
Tórshavn Walking Beer Tour in Føroyar (May to September)
Unleash your Inner Adventure
- Adult 18 years and older
Indulge on a Remarkable Experience in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
It’s fun, informative, and truly cozy to experience Tórshavn on foot with beer tastings from OY Brewing and Mikkeller. Most of the activities take place outdoors, in all kinds of weather, accompanied by a local Beerguide.
During this BeerWalk, we will visit the OY Brewing brewery, where you will have a tour and taste the beer right where it is brewed.
Contents of the Føroyar BeerWalk Tórshavn
7 craft beer tastings (approximately 2.5-3 beers) and stories from the following breweries:
– OY Brewing
You will also hear stories about Tórshavn and the Faroe Islands, and you can keep the tasting glass as a souvenir of your Føroyar BeerWalk.
BeerWalk Route in Tórshavn
- Mikkeller Bar (meeting point, outdoors)
- Tórshavn (various stops, outdoors)
- OY Brewing (end point, indoors)
Important to Know
- Maximum 20 participants
- Guide language can be either Faroese, Danish, or English
- Dress according to the weather, as we are mostly outdoors
- Do not bring your own beer or any other alcoholic beverages
- The tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- There are toilets along the route
- In case of fewer than 7 registrations, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule
- You must be 18 years or older to participate
Can we assist with a BeerWalk or a BeerTasting – perfect for a social gathering?
We have hosted events with beer for groups ranging from 2 to 600 participants – contact us at [email protected] or +45 20906620.