At Føroyar BeerWalk Tórshavn, you can explore the charming streets of Tórshavn and taste unique craft beers from OY Brewing and Mikkeller. Experience an unforgettable journey filled with beer tastings and cultural discoveries.
Mikkeller Craft Beer Walking Tour in Copenhagen
Craft Beer Wonderland Awaits!
- Adult 18 years and older
Discover a Craft Beer Wonderland in Mikkeller
It’s fun, educational, and truly cozy, and Copenhagen is best explored on foot with beer tastings and plenty of stories – all outdoors, in all kinds of weather, with a local BeerGuide!
Contents of the BeerWalk
6 craft beer tastings and stories from Mikkeller.
You will also hear stories about the areas we walk through, and you can keep the tasting glass as a souvenir of your BeerWalk.
Mikkeller Bar Viktoriagade (we start here)
Vesterbro (various stops)
Warpigs Kødbyen (we end here)
Important to Know
- Maximum 20 participants
- The guide speaks either Danish or English
- Dress according to the weather; we will be outdoors for the entire tour
- You are not allowed to bring your own beer or other forms of spirits
- The tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- In case of fewer than 7 participants, we reserve the right to cancel/rebook
- You must be 18 years or older to participate
Company or Private BeerWalk
Can we help with a BeerWalk or a BeerTasting – a perfect social event?
We have organized events with beer for groups ranging from 2 to 600 participants – contact us at [email protected] or +45 20906620.
1655 Copenhagen V