Discover the historic town of Rønne and its unique craft beers during the Bornholm BeerWalk. Experience a delightful blend of cultural heritage and flavors as you taste your way through this captivating beer-wandering journey.
Walking Craft Beer Tour in Nørrebro, Copenhagen (June to August)
Where Beer Magic Comes to Life!
- Adult 18 years and older
Discover Nørrebro’s Brew Haven in Nørrebro, Copenhagen
It’s fun, educational, and really cozy to explore Copenhagen on foot with beer tastings from Danish breweries and lots of stories – all outdoors, in all kinds of weather, with a local BeerGuide!
Contents of BeerWalk
6 Danish craft beer tastings and stories from the following breweries:
– Amager Bryghus
– ÅBEN Brewery
– Too Old To Die Young
You will also hear stories about the area we walk through, and you can keep the tasting glass as a souvenir of your BeerWalk.
Amager Bryghus Taproom Nørreport (meeting point, outside)
Nørrebro (various stops, outdoors)
Too Old To Die Young (ending point, outside)
Important to Know
- Max 20 participants
- The walk is approximately 3-3.5 km long
- Guide language is either Danish or English
- Dress according to the weather, we are outdoors for the entire tour
- Do not bring your own beer or any other form of alcohol
- The tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- In case of fewer than 7 registered participants, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule
- You must be 18 years or older to participate
Can we help with a BeerWalk or BeerTasting – a perfect social event?
We have held events with beer for groups ranging from 2 to 600 participants – contact us at [email protected] or +45 20906620
Amager Bryghus Taproom Nørreport
Nørre Voldgade 27
1358 Copenhagen K