Explore Nørrebro’s vibrant beer scene with Copenhagen Craft BeerWalk (Nørrebro). Taste a variety of craft beers and experience the authentic charm of this lively city neighborhood.
Walking Craft Beer Tour in Rønne, Bornholm (June to August)
Taste the Heritage, Sip the Craft
- Adult 18 years and older
Unearth Rich Heritage in Rønne, Bornholm
It’s fun, educational, and truly cozy to experience Rønne on foot with beer tastings from the Bornholm breweries and Mikkeller. Most of the tour takes place outdoors, in all kinds of weather, with a local Beerguide.
On this BeerWalk, we visit the Small Batch Bornholm brewery. You’ll see the brewery and taste the beer right where it’s brewed.
Contents of Bornholm BeerWalk Rønne
5 Danish craft beer tastings (approx. 2.5 beers) and stories from the following breweries:
– Svaneke Bryghus
– Beer Here
– Small Batch Bornholm
You’ll also hear stories about Rønne, and you can keep the tasting glass as a memento of your Bornholm BeerWalk.
Bornholm BeerWalk is the only “place” where you can taste beers from these 5 breweries “simultaneously”.
BeerWalk Route in Rønne
- Springvandet on Store Torv (meeting point)
- Rønne’s streets (various stops, outdoors)
- Small Batch Bornholm (indoors)
- Lille Torv in Rønne’s center (ending point)
- Mikkeller is a Danish world-renowned Copenhagen brewery with a wide range of quality products beyond beer.
- Small Batch Bornholm brews balanced beers with Bornholm’s touch, with thoroughness, love, and respect for good beer.
- Beer Here brews beer with a personal touch, even the labels are hand-drawn.
- Penyllan, where Western Australia meets Bornholm, is at the forefront of the Danish beer scene.
- Svaneke Bryghus is 100% organic craft beer; good beer requires good time is the philosophy behind slow beer at Svaneke Bryghus.
- Max 20 participants
- Guide language is either Danish or English
- Dress according to the weather; we are outdoors most of the time
- You may not bring your own beer or other forms of spirits
- The tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- There are toilets along the route
- In case of fewer than 7 registrations, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule
- You must be 18 years or older to participate
Can we help with a BeerWalk or a BeerTasting – perfect social event?
We have held events with beer from 2 to 600 participants – contact us at [email protected] or +45 20906620.